Connecting science globally
40+ Speakers | 3 locations | 1 big event
It is our vision to connect scientists globally to tackle the challenges modern medicine faces. Huge sample sets lie dormant and need to find the means to be explored. The Omics era with vast computational means opens new perspectives on data and on insights to be gained from datasets. Integration of different technologies makes collaboration more necessary.
With the second edition of this cohort event we are looking forward to expand into the physical spaces and stretch the scope beyond metabolomics.
This biocrates-sponsored event was dedicated to connect science globally in 3 local in-person events (Sendai, Munich, Boston) and a continuous 22 h livestream with more than 40 speakers.
- Melatonin – Metabolite of the month
- Treatment of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) as a chemopreventive strategy for other chronic disease: a metabolomics perspective
- The fluid of everything – Urine and precision nutrition
- Cinnamaldehyde – Metabolite of the month
- Sphingosine-1-phosphate (S1P) – Metabolite of the month