We are here for you
We look forward to supporting you with all your kit, software, and application needs. For the most up to date information and answers to common questions and issues, please explore the available resources:
- Kit user manuals — Detailed information related to setting up and running kits
- WebIDQ user manual — Detailed instructions for installing and processing kit data
- Video tutorials — Instructional videos for using WebIDQ
- FAQ — Answers to many common questions and troubleshooting tips
The above-mentioned material is available as a download on mybiocrates. Additional resources related to application areas, sample preparation SOPs, analytical kit performance details, safety documentation, and quality control and calibration sample information are also available.
Frequently asked questions
- Cell culture
- Dried blood spots
- Cerebrospinal fluid
Can’t find the answer to your question?
Please provide us with the following information in the message section to help resolve the issue promptly.
- LC-/MS Instrument type
- Kit you are working with
- Short description of the issue
- Please also provide a contact phone number