MxP®Quant 500 XL kit
MxP® Quant 500 XL
Unraveling the complexity of disease
The MxP® Quant 500 XL offers the largest combination of lipids and metabolites for targeted metabolic profiling in a single kit. Powered by biocrates’ standardized, quality-controlled, and reproducible metabolomics technology, the ready-to-use kit covers more than 1,000 compounds from various biochemical classes. With more than 400 quantifiable metabolism indicators, covering hundreds of metabolic pathways, researchers will be equipped with the right solution for a more comprehensive understanding of health and disease.
Unraveling the complexity of disease
The MxP® Quant 500 XL offers the largest combination of lipids and small molecules for quantitative metabolomics profiling in a single kit. Powered by biocrates’ standardized, quality-controlled, and reproducible metabolomics technology, the ready-to-use kit covers more than 1,000 metabolites from various biochemical classes. With more than 400 quantifiable metabolism indicators, covering hundreds of metabolic pathways, researchers will be equipped with the right solution for a more comprehensive understanding of health and disease.
Extensive pathway coverage
- Quantifies up to 1,019 metabolites from 39 biochemical classes from minimal sample amounts
- Enables study hundreds of relevant pathways with over 400 metabolism indicators
- Provides a profound functional understanding of lipid and metabolite homeostasis
Deciphering disease complexity
- Includes hundreds of metabolites related to healthy aging and neurodegenerative diseases
- Expands coverage of cardiometabolic diseases including metabolism of non-alcoholic fatty liver (NAFLD) and cardiovascular disease (CVD)
Easy and ready-to-use
- Complete workflow from sample registration to data generation
- No need for method development or optimization
- Requires only 20 µL sample volume, applicable to various matrices
Quantitative and reproducible
- Quantification based on internal standards and calibration curves
- Standardized, quality controlled, and optimized for longitudinal studies
- Proven high accuracy and reproducibility through cross-lab validation
Quantitative analysis of up to 1,019 metabolites from 39 biochemical classes
MetaboINDICATOR™ – MxP® Quant 500 XL kit
Translate metabolomics into knowledge with one click
Calculating and understanding metabolite sums and ratios makes your biological data interpretation easier and more comprehensive. That is why we created MetaboINDICATOR™ as an add-on tool to WebIDQ. With one click you can find out how metabolite sums and ratios are associated with related biological functions so your data has meaningful impact.
MetaboINDICATOR™ is more than an additional dimension to your data analysis; it unravels the scientiﬁc context behind your data. All in one click.
“I am a biotech and pharma scientist, and I worked on metabolomics platform development and application since year 2000. biocrates is one of the few companies providing a standardized and validated large-scale metabolomics analysis that generates consistently reproducible data. I came to biocrates for its in-depth coverage of metabolism pathways and highly accurate quantitation via a targeted approach.
Most recently, to investigate the mode of action (MoA) of a research drug candidate, I used the Quant 500 XL platform that quantifies small molecules of critical metabolism pathways and a large number of lipids. With this comprehensive panel and accurate quantitation, I was able to obtain great insights into metabolic processes and pathways perturbed by our molecule. biocrates’ team of experts is highly professional, the analytical team is meticulous and knowledgeable about their workflow from sample prep to data analysis. The data analysis solutions brought me the efficiency and enabled me to focus on result interpretation for my research program. I am confident in continuing work with the biocrates team for my discoveries in future studies.”
Talk to an expert
biocrates life sciences ag
Eduard-Bodem Gasse 8
6020 Innsbruck | AUSTRIA
Phone +43 512 579823
Fax +43 512 579823-329
26895 Aliso Creek Rd Ste B-426
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-5301
Phone +1 774 424 8150
Operating hours: Mo – Fr | 9 am – 7 pm (EST)